Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Elijah's Fairisle Cap

This fairisle cap is for Elijah, the son of Pam and Jimmy Russell.
I worked with Pam until I retired in March.

The fairisle design is my own. I mixed 2 different yarns that are very similiar for this one. The yarn I have used for these earflap caps in the past is Cabin Fever, and all but the background (main color) is still Cabin Fever Tweed DK. The background yarn is Kraemer Yarns Tatamy Tweed DK. I cannot tell any difference in the 2 yarns as I knit with it.



Can't wait to see Elijah in his hat.
And yes, I will eventually get the fairisle purse totally finished
so I can show it to you.

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh that hat is CUTE!!!!!!!! And I love the colors. Very nice pattern.

I finished the little dress! I am going to post final pictures on Rav. and on my blog.