Monday, September 17, 2012

Handmade Adventures in Pigeon Forge, TN

 The only store my items are being sold in is Handmade Adventures in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  The hats and purses are shown here together, but they do not have to be purchased as a set.
 They have an ever changing selection of my hand knit, felted and needled felted items.
 Their inventory is constantly changing because all needle felt items are truly "One of a Kind".  The needle felt designs are applied by hand after I knit and felt the item.  I do look at photographs as I needle felt, but there are no patterns.  The needle felt process consist of 'pulling' roving and actually applying the roving with a single barbed needle.  This is a very time consuming process, even when the design appears to be simple.
 They also offer a variety of my felted bowls.  These are used as home decorations.
And they have several pairs of the fingerless gloves I have designed.  There are 3 different lace designs, all knit with different yarns. 

They also carry a limited supply of my original photograph greeting cards.

If you are in the Pigeon Forge, Tennessee area please check them out.  They are located in the Old Mill Village.  This Saturday (September 22, 2012) there will be all kinds of activity going on because it is the 9th Annual Old Mill Heritage Day.  I will be demonstrating needle felting at the festival.

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those bags and hats are gorgeous!!!!!